Real-time human-in-the-loop labeling
As an admin, you can configure the real-time human-in-the-loop (HIL) labeling workflow. Enabling real-time HIL labeling comes with the following benefits:
- Have a quick turnaround time for labels
- Integrate a continuous workflow for your labeling team
- Have labelers correct model-assisted labels
- Use human-labeled data to train your computer model
- Select a project.
- Navigate to Settings>Label editor and click "edit".
- Click on the "JSON" tab.
"realTime": true. Example below.
Configuring real-time labeling will modify your members’ labeling workflow slightly. When all assets in the queue are labeled, the user will see a button that says “wait for next asset”.
Clicking on “wait for next asset” will display a real-time screen that will automatically display the next task that enters the queue.
When a new asset is added to the project, the new asset will appear on the screen.
Note: Real-time labeling is only available in the legacy image editor.