Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python API FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Model predictions (legacy)
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
As an admin, you can configure the real-time human-in-the-loop (HIL) labeling workflow. Enabling real-time HIL labeling comes with the following benefits:
- Have a quick turnaround time for labels
- Integrate a continuous workflow for your labeling team
- Use human-labeled data to train your computer model
- Log in to https://app.labelbox.com/.
- Select a project.
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Select the "Automation" section.
- Toggle on “Real-time labeling”.
Configuring real-time labeling will modify your members’ labeling workflow slightly. When all assets in the queue are labeled, the user will see a button that says “wait for next asset”.
Clicking on “wait for next asset” will display a real-time screen that will automatically display the next task that enters the queue.
When a new asset is added to the project, the new asset will appear on the screen.