Add/remove a member
Add a member
Follow these steps to add a member to your organization and assign the member a role.
- Navigate to the members tab and click "add members".
- Enter the person's email address and hit "return".
- Assign the member an organization or project-based role. For a detailed description of organization roles vs. project-based roles, see Members overview.
- Organization role - When you set a role for a member at the organization level, the user will have access to all projects within the organization as that role.
- Project-based role - When you set a role for a member at the project level, you may set the member's permissions for specific projects. Members assigned project-based roles will only have access to projects to which they are specifically assigned a role.
After you have added your members, you can change their role or manage the projects they have access to. To do this, navigate to the Members tab and click on a user.
Remove a member
You may remove a member by selecting the three dots to the right of the user’s email and then select “Remove From Org”.