Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Model-assisted labeling (import annotations)
Real-time human-in-the-loop labeling
Custom label interface
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python SDK FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Bulk import requests
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
Model predictions (legacy)
September 25, 2020
August 21, 2020
August 6, 2020
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
Get started with Labelbox by clicking through the links below.
- Create a free account at app.labelbox.com.
- Get familiar with the Labelbox app.
- Create a new project.
- Add members to your project.
- Upload data to your account.
- Go to our Labelbox Academy YouTube channel to learn how to label images, video, text, and geospatial data.
- Sign up for Labelbox Workforce or start labeling with your own internal team.
- Follow these Getting started steps for installation and authentication.
- See Creating your first project for a step-by-step guide for creating projects programmatically.
- See our comprehensive Python API reference.
- See Intro to the GraphQL API to learn why Labelbox uses GraphQL to power our app.
- See Getting started for details on authentication and rate limiting.
- Learn the definitions of common Labelbox data types.
Subscribe to our release notes to stay updated on the latest changes, bug fixes, deprecations, etc.