Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Model-assisted labeling (import annotations)
Real-time human-in-the-loop labeling
Custom label interface
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python SDK FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Bulk import requests
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
Model predictions (legacy)
September 25, 2020
August 21, 2020
August 6, 2020
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
Updated by Alex Cota
Labelbox is the enterprise grade training data solution with fast AI enabled labeling tools, labeling automation, human workforce, data management, a powerful API for integration & SDK for extensibility.
Labelbox enables teams to build and operate production grade machine learning systems.
Who is it for?
Labelbox is ideal for machine learning teams that want:
- A commercial solution with the infrastructure for creating and maintaining high-quality training data.
- Labeling tools for video, images, text, and geospatial data.
- A standardized way for your organization to collaborate on the creation, review, and management of training data.
- Labeling automation to reduce costs in human labeling.
- The ability leverage an external labeling service to support your internal labeling team.
See our Quick start guide to learn how to get started with Labelbox.