Sometimes, data may need to be relabeled due to the following situations:
- label does not meet the expected outcome
- label quality is low
- consensus score is lower than expected
- other reasons requiring rework
Follow these steps to delete a label and add it back to the labeling queue to be relabeled:
- Go to the Labels tab.
- Select the Data Row you wish to relabel.
- Delete the Label. When you delete the label you have two options:
- Delete the existing annotation.
- Use the annotation as a template for the next member who labels the asset.
When you delete a label this way, the asset is added back to the label queue and randomly distributed to a member in your project to be relabeled.
This can also be done using the API. To learn more, see Re-enqueue labels programmatically.