Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python API FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
Model predictions (legacy)
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
Updated by Alex Cota
- [App] The warning message no longer appears when you modify your ontology mid-project in the new Image Editor. However, the warning may still appear if you have nested classifications.
- [App] When you remove all features on a label and hit save, the label will be marked as skipped.
- [App] When you update a previously skipped label with features or classification content, the label is no longer marked as skipped.
- [App] If a user adds or updates a feature on a label and does not explicitly hit “Save” when finished, it will no longer cause missing objects in the export.
- [App] You can now exit the Tasks dropdown by clicking on any other part of the page.
- [App] You can now filter by Label ID, External ID, and Asset ID in the dropdown menu in the Activity section of the Labels tab within a project.
- [App] You can now turn on the feature class name overlay by selecting “Overlay object titles” under the settings icon in the image editor. (from monthly product update)
- [App] It’s now possible to re-assign a new class to a feature by clicking on a feature and selecting a new class from the left pane. (from monthly product update)
- [API] The general release of the Python SDK is now available. And we have open-sourced it so that you can extend it further or customize it to your needs.
- [App] When a user rejects a review of a label, that label will be entered into the review queue for re-review.
- [API] When you schematize your customization options, the API will raise a 400 error if there are over 1000 schema nodes.
- [App] We will be releasing a beta of the video labeling editor in the coming months. Keep an eye out for future announcements!