January 17, 2020
- [App] The warning message no longer appears when you modify your ontology mid-project in the new Image Editor. However, the warning may still appear if you have nested classifications.
- [App] When you remove all features on a label and hit save, the label will be marked as skipped.
- [App] When you update a previously skipped label with features or classification content, the label is no longer marked as skipped.
- [App] If a user adds or updates a feature on a label and does not explicitly hit “Save” when finished, it will no longer cause missing objects in the export.
- [App] You can now exit the Tasks dropdown by clicking on any other part of the page.
- [App] You can now filter by Label ID, External ID, and Asset ID in the dropdown menu in the Activity section of the Labels tab within a project.
- [App] You can now turn on the feature class name overlay by selecting “Overlay object titles” under the settings icon in the image editor. (from monthly product update)
- [App] It’s now possible to re-assign a new class to a feature by clicking on a feature and selecting a new class from the left pane. (from monthly product update)
- [API] The general release of the Python SDK is now available. And we have open-sourced it so that you can extend it further or customize it to your needs.
- [App] When a user rejects a review of a label, that label will be entered into the review queue for re-review.
- [API] When you schematize your customization options, the API will raise a 400 error if there are over 1000 schema nodes.
- [App] We will be releasing a beta of the video labeling editor in the coming months. Keep an eye out for future announcements!