Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Data import overview
Upload data via app
Import URLs via JSON
Asset metadata & image overlay (beta)
Model-assisted labeling (import annotations)
Real-time human-in-the-loop labeling
Custom label interface
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python SDK FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Bulk import requests
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
Model predictions (legacy)
October 9, 2020
September 25, 2020
August 21, 2020
August 6, 2020
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
Updated by Alex Cota
- [App] The Superpixel (beta) feature is available for paid users (1/29/20).
- [App] The Polygon tool is now available in the new Image Editor (1/22/20).
- [App] When exporting vector features (bounding boxes, polylines, etc) from the new Image Editor, the export file now includes an
instanceURIfield, which is the mask URL (2/4/20).
- [App] The organization membership table now returns paginated results (2/3/20).
- [API] Version 2.4 of the Python API has been released. Now you can import predictions via the Python API and open them in the legacy image editor. Run
pip install --upgrade labelboxto upgrade (1/30/20).
- [API] You can delete a project via the explicit mutation,
- [App] Our training data quality section has some new IU improvements (1/22/20).
- [App] When you delete a project, all labels on the project will be deleted and all datasets will be removed from the project (2/3/20).
- [App] The export format for labels created using the Polygon tool in the new Image Editor have x,y objects for vertices (1/20/20).
- [App] Users can delete points when using the Polygon and Point tools (1/20/20).
- [App] Polygon exports in the new Image Editor no longer repeats the first and last points in the array (1/20/20).