Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python API FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
Model predictions (legacy)
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
Updated by Alex Cota
- With our new Video classification tool, you can import mp4 files and label multiple frames at a time using the radio and checklist classification types. To request access to this beta feature, reach out to us here.
- Overlay object titles now show object dimensions for bounding boxes (4/29/20).
- The Performance tab has an improved UI to include charts displaying average metrics across all labelers and individual performance per labeler (5/8/20).
- The Named Entity Recognition tool has a fixed width font (5/7/20).
- The Activity table now has two separate columns for label time and review time (5/8/20).
- Bounding box completion no longer deactivates the selected object. When you deselect and reselect the bounding box again, the nested classifications will appear in the sidebar as expected (4/29/20).
- When you use the search bar to select a classification in the new Image editor, you can use “e” to submit the label without needing to
- The timer function is more accurate in calculating label & review times (4/27/20).