Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python API FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
Model predictions (legacy)
August 6, 2020
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
Updated by Alex Cota
- Real-time human-in-the-loop (HIL) is now available in the new editor (5/21/20).
- The QA tools, Benchmarks & Consensus, are now available in the new editor. Bounding boxes, polygons, and segmentation masks are supported (6/2/20).
- Starting today, the legacy Image editor will no longer be available for new organizations. Existing organizations will still have access to the legacy Image editor but are encouraged to migrate to the new editor. Access to Tiled Imagery capabilities can still be enabled for any new Pro or Enterprise organizations on-demand (6/2/20).
- When an object with nested classifications is selected, the object panel will display the nested classifications for that object (5/13/20).
- The import format for Model-assisted labeling has changed: the geometry format in the import file now matches the geometry format of the label export file for each type (5/27/20).
- When checking the status of your predictions import, running the
bulkImportRequestquery now returns a
- QA tools should now deliver reliable agreement scores for Tiled Imagery projects (5/29/20).
- The issue of incorrect label times due to the recent timer refactor has been fixed (5/18/20).