Hybrid & On-prem
Cloud data overview
Restrict data access by IP range
How to generate signed URLs
How to generate non-expiring signed URLs
Creating your first project
Project setup script
Python API FAQ
Intro to the GraphQL API
Data types overview
Legacy vs new editor ontology
Legacy vs new editor JSON exports
Legacy vs new editor hotkeys
Model predictions (legacy)
August 6, 2020
July 6, 2020
June 22, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 3, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 17, 2020
With Labelbox workforce, you can work hand-in-hand with highly-trained labelers within your Labelbox project. Some of the benefits you get when signing up for workforce include:
- Accelerate your path to production while maintaining high quality.
- Diversify your workforce and work with trusted labeling teams.
- Metrics to help you understand the progress and performance of your external labeling team.
To sign up for Labelbox workforce, get in touch with our team here.
- Create a new Labelbox project or start in an existing project
- Go to Settings > Members > External workforce
- Enter an Outsource Firm Provider ID in the field and click Add
- The project is now connected to your labeling workforce
This will give access to the labeling team to add their labelers. The project will appear in their account as a shared project.
They will only have access to do the following:
- Manage their own members in your shared project. Not your Members.
- Label and review
- Delete & re-enqueue labeled data
- View project progress, basic metrics, and labeler performance