Labelbox is fully committed to protecting the personal data that we collect, use, and process. Our comprehensive privacy program helps us meet our obligations under applicable privacy and security laws and regulations, and to safeguard the personal data of our employees and customers.
Labelbox understands and respects our users’ need for privacy. The Labelbox Privacy Notice describes the types of personal data that we collect, the purposes for which it is used, and the choices you have with respect to its use. Read our Privacy Notice here.
As part of our privacy program, individuals can request to access, obtain a copy, delete, and update the personal data that Labelbox holds. Individuals that wish to make such a request must first complete an intake form, which can be found here.
Completing the intake form allows us to verify your identity and complete your request. Depending on where you reside, we will respond to you within 30-45 calendar days of receipt.
We are updating our privacy program to meet our responsibilities under the CCPA. The CCPA, effective January 1, 2020, imposes new requirements on companies that collect and use personal data from California residents. Our new compliance steps include:
- Creating a CCPA Privacy Notice describing our California resident personal data collection and use practices, which supplements our website Privacy Notice;
- Updating our personal data inventory to reflect how we collect, store, use, and retain personal data from California consumers;
- Ensuring that our third party vendor agreements include CCPA privacy and security provisions relating to the handling of Labelbox customer personal data;
- Updating our internal privacy and data governance policies to reflect the new CCPA requirements; and
- Updating our procedures for handling requests from consumers who wish to access, change, or delete their personal data.
Do Not Sell
Labelbox does not sell customer or end-user personal data. We share personal data with our third party service providers for our business purposes, but we do not share this information for monetary value or other valuable consideration.
The GDPR is a European privacy law governs the collection, use, and processing of EU citizen personal data. Below are several changes we have implemented to meet our GDPR requirements:
- We train our staff to handle Labelbox personal data in accordance with our privacy policies and procedures;
- We ensure that our third party vendors that handle Labelbox personal data adopt industry privacy and security standards;
- We conduct data protection impact assessments for projects and engagements that involve personal data;
- We created procedures for handling requests from individuals who wish to access, change, or delete their personal data; and
- We maintain a personal data inventory that reflects how we collect, store, use, retain, and protect personal data.
For more information regarding the Terms of Service agreements for Labelbox products, click here.
To learn more about our privacy practices please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
501 Treat Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94110